joi, 18 noiembrie 2010

Scapbooking. Begginings, Present, Future

Scrapbooking. I discovered it in my first trip in England. What can I say. Was love at first sight. 

On my second trip to England I spend half of my money on supplies, stamps, paper. You know.  I start making my first greeting cards. 

After my third visit in England I decide that I want to do more, so I start searching the internet, and I found  many companies which are selling scrapbook products and I start to order. First the basics then I looked on You tube and I found more about techniques,  stamping, embossing, distressing, making albums and tags, layouts.  Finally I discover Tim Holtz products. I love this man. You scrappers know what I mean.

Thank you ladies for all your tutorials and advices. They are very helpful. 

Like I said I start to make small mini album which I offer as gifts to my friends, then I learn to make flowers, tags. I start to include what I learned into my creations.

Here are some of my creations. I hope you will like them or at least some of them.






I learned so much from you ladies. Thank you. 


products I used for my works:
Tim Holts stamps
The Girls' Paperie stamps
Inkainkado Stamps
Pink Paislee Stamps
Tattered Angels glimmer mist
Lettering Delights
Teresa Collins
7 Gypsies paper and stamps
Graphic 45
My mind's eye
October Afternoon 
Martha Steward


I love scrapbooking.
I love to offer special gifts to my family and my friends.
I love it because make me happy.


Yes scapbooking can be used as therapy.

I hope that this idea of scrapbooking will became more know in Romania.

Until next time.


Thank for stopping by.



nicoletag. 









Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu